Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Crew needed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Matt-artman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm making my first documentary and I'm looking for camera operators, or any other crew, for filming in London. No budget so no fee (sorry!) - but will pay for your drinks and lunch.
    It's going to be a light, lo-fi, humorous look at young artists trying to make it in the London art scene. A bit Ruby Wax/Matthew Collings/Louis theroux. I'll be doing the interviewing and my art knowledge is pretty solid but I know very little about making films.
    Any advice or help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Matt

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi I'm into documentary comedy's
    here's a prevoius film I made if you like it get in touch. http://www.johnscott.eclipse.co.uk/Modena.mov

    If your not on a Mac you may need to get Quicktime Movie Player from http://www.apple.com/uk/quicktime/download/


    ------------------
    MACHEAD
    http://www.apple.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •